“thank you from miss awesome lol”
Review of Cinnamon Tree

Cinnamon Tree
Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Abergavenny
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I have been here several times, it is very friendly and welcoming place. Zee is always very helpful and friendly.

The food is very good quality i haven't been disappointed yet, very good value for money. Me and my friends went recently and we all had amazing night. looking forward to going again.
The food recommendations are always worth trying as they are delicious and unexpected.

Never feel rushed to leave after finishing my meal as i do in some places.

Will be going again soon and looking forward to it.

(This is my first review)

1  Thank naomi t

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Went here last week with some friends and it was absolutely lovely! The food was excellent! Also, zee the waiter was a real treat. Very attentive, funny and a real delight to have serve us. Good value for money and I will definitely be going back! Keep up the excellent work.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

This was an outstanding restaurant for some of the best Indian food we have ever had. The service from both the owner (The face?) and our server (Z?) was excellent and they were very attentive and friendly people. They made excellent recommendations, which we took and were thrilled with. After chatting with our server Z for a while and mentioning that it was our honeymoon, he came back with a card for us and chocolates which was unexpected and a very nice surprise! They also gave us great suggestions for hikes in the area, and that was helpful on our trip! Great evening and we can't wait to return again. We highly recommend this fine establishment!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

First visited the Cinnamon Tree a week ago. We were so impressed we went back last night with our daughter. The staff are warm, friendly and welcoming from the minute you set foot through the door. Zee is the perfect host, he knows his stuff and nothing is too much trouble for him to accommodate your every need.
Food is fresh, plentiful, piping hot and absolutely delicious. Not overpriced either!
We will certainly be back

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have never known tripadvisor get it so wrong! This place is truly awful and I have nothing positive to say about it.
- has a hygiene rating of 1 (worst) - wish I'd seen this on the way in, not on my way out
- on arrival (to a fairly quiet restaurant) I was asked to wait 5 mins before being shown to my table, whilst I then watched the same waiter unbox extroverted and traditionalbefore he then came back to me
- it was only just gone 7pm but the waiter had 2 big stains on his shirt suggesting they were not clean on
- salt and pepper on the table (huh?!)
- the most inauthentic Indian menu I have ever seen, and the food that came out was too
- raspberry ripple ice cream for dessert ? After Eight mint with receipt?

The worst dining experience I have had in the UK for a decade.

8  Thank Jo P