“A lovely treat!”

Eat your heart out
Ranked #41 of 99 Restaurants in Abergavenny
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Welsh
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to Eat Your Heart Out. We are a family run business who cater for all ages offering good quality, homemade food, snacks and desserts. We are open 7 days a week, with a Sunday roast dinner delivery service.. Wherever possible, we source local welsh supplies. We have a spacious outdoor garden with a child's play house and lots of toys and colouring in to keep your children busy whilst you relax. Our garden is secure which means bicycles can be left securely, along with well behaved pets who have fresh water. We pride ourselves in cleanliness with a 5 star food hygiene rating. We have full wheel chair access and an alcohol license. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Abergavenny. Please like our Facebook page for up to date news and daily special offers. Thanks, EYHO. Please note we also cater for parties, delivering buffets to your choice of venue. Our venue is also available for private functions. We hope that you will visit us and judge for yourself our business, rather than take into account some negative reviews on here, which are often set up using fake accounts.
South Wales
“A lovely treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Visited here yesterday(1st March) for breakfast. Lovely friendly staff who were really helpful when I arrived and was trying to find space for my pram and fit the highchair near our table! Lovely coffee and teacake. My husband had the full breakfast and said it tasted delicious. The cakes on display were hard to resist but will defiantly try on our next visit.

• Visited March 2014
Nmg22, General Manager at Eat your heart out, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank you for the fab review! We hope to see you soon.

Abergavenny, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"A little gem"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Quality breakfast and outstanding bolognaise..... 100% satisfied with the speed and efficiency of the service. Everyone seemed to be pleasant and always smiling which made me feel very welcome.. This is by far one of the best cafes I have been in in a long time and a real asset to Abergavenny..

• Visited February 2014
Nmg22, General Manager at Eat your heart out, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you again soon.
Abergavenny, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service and stylish surroundings :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

I am now a regular for coffee and cake at this fantastic gem of a cafe.. Their mochas and malteser cake are a delight!
I also highly recommend the Sunday lunches, which are conveniently available as takeaways. All ingredients are fresh and of good quality :)
I find the staff to always be bright, friendly and helpful and particularly accommodating towards my small children. Keep up the great work EYHO, the community are glad to have small businesses like you.. :)

Dear Customer,
Thanks for the great review. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
“Best breakfast in town...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

The best breakfast in Abergavenny by a mile... Lovely decor, friendly staff and child friendly...My 2 boys were occupied with the coloring and toys whilst we enjoyed our food. I recommend highly as I just can't fault it...

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service & Great Food ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Having the children with me and deciding where to have lunch is always an issue with a 2 year old, however on my visit to eat your heart out, the staff were super efficient, at greeting and seating us and as well as keeping my daughter entertained so I could look at the menu. My son Alex 8 was able to create his own stone baked pizza so he was made up.
I myself ordered a full welsh breakfast with all trimmings, all locally sourced produce and plenty of it cooked perfectly. Something new to me was a chocolate chip welsh cake, which went down a treat with the kids and was a perfect accompaniment with my coffee .

It was a pleasure to eat there and we will return and recommend.

Dear Customer, Thank you for the fab review. We hope to see you again soon.