DB&B via travel zoo .(£135)
Very impressed . Lovely setting . Excellent food . Good staff.
Upgraded our room ( glad , lovely view & Comfy king )and paid for the flight of wine ( £28 pp)
. Personally would have preferred smaller glass sizes and paid less. Bit of a headache next morning !
The wines would not have been our choice yet it was fun to try and most we really enjoyed with its pairing. Especially lived the welsh sparkling rose.
Enjoyed all the courses , first time for me to like pigeon.
V full by the end though .
Would definitely recommend and had a lovely day next morning visiting Tintern Abbey . Approx 30 mins away .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2013, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 Individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny