This hotel was very elegant set in its own grounds overlooking a lovely little church.
The service was excellent both from the reception and dining room staff. The very large room that we were allocated was a bit cold as it was a particularly cold day so we rang reception and immediately they provided an additional heater which did the did the trick. There was a super log fire in the lounge which was very welcoming at this time of the year. The seven course taster was exceedingly good and being on a Travelzoo deal excellent value. Would have no problem recommending this hotel to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2013, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 Individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny