Hi stayed in llanstanffraed court hotel for its one night seven course taster. Lovely warm courtoues welcome from staff. Made to feel nothing was too much trouble. Bed was very comfortable. Excellent toiletries. Well what can i say about the food without sounding gushing. It was outstanding, beautifully presented, extremely tasty and faultless. Would love to do it again. Well done the chef and staff for making the place so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2013, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 Individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny