The setting of this hotel is truly lovely and picturesque. Perfect for a night away in the country. We also enjoyed the 7-course taster menu which was delicious and great value. The staff at the Llansantffraed Court Hotel were wonderful - very friendly, polite and helpful. Public rooms were also excellent - cosy and homely. We stayed in Room 6 which was quite small and slightly dated, but as we were only staying for one night this was no issue. The bathroom however was divine. It had clearly been recently updated with latest mod cons and was exceptionally clean.
Hotel service, value and overall setting of the hotel are second-to-none. For those reasons alone, I would highly recommend a short stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2013, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 Individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HRS so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny