We had our civil partnership ceremony at Llansantffraed Court in October, and from beginning to end it was just the most perfect occasion.
Lauren and the team were just superb from the time we booked our day in the January leading right up to our weekend ten months later. Nothing was too much trouble, every member of staff was truly exceptional and made my partner and I, our family and guests feel welcomed. We wanted a special and romantic day, and the whole team at Llansantffraed Court delivered and bettered it (thank you Kazia, Ken and Iwan).
Lauren helped us with organising the wedding breakfast, the florist, the DJ (Darren - book him!) and the wonderful string quartet. Nothing was too much trouble and we felt really excited and relaxed leading up to our day, knowing that it was all going to be exactly as we wanted it to be be - and it really was.
All in all the best day of our lives, so go on - book it! You won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2013, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 Individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny