We stayed here last week for a friend's wedding and the setting could not have been more idyllic.. The Wedding party took over the hotel and we had wonderful service from everyone - personal and helpful. The grounds are stunning with views to die for. The food was a foodie's delight - I do not usually like puddings but I scraped the dish with this one. The service was much more that of a good quality restaurant than a wedding with lots of guests. Plenty of staff who were attentive and efficient. The whole ambience of the place was just perfect. I cannot fault anything about it at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Four Star Country House Hotel, Best Small Restaurant in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2013, set in 20 acres of landscaped grounds. 21 Individually appointed luxury bedrooms, elegant drawing rooms and lounges, real log fires, traditional afternoon tea, fine wine cellar, an amazing restored victorian walled vegetable garden and breath taking views from every room. Close to the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons National Park, just 2 hours from Heathrow and 20 minutes from Junction 24 of the M4. Spoil yourself here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Llansantffraed Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Llansantffraed Court Abergavenny, Wales
- Llansantffraed Court Hotel Abergavenny