“By far the best in Abergavenny!!!!”
Review of Cwtch Cafe

Cwtch Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Abergavenny
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 23, 2013

As a most critical diner I must say it was with some apprehension I visited cwtch on recommendation from a friend- but I must say that I was totally surprised with how this little cafe had remained hidden from my view for so long. The food is fantastic, homemade cakes and yes they truly are homemade!! Wonderful bread for sandwiches and a lovely atmosphere. It may be a small establishment but that does not affect the quality of the food and drink served. Abergavenny has been in need of a fantastic cafe for a long time & it has arrived!!

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Visited this cafe today for first time,blows all other cafes in Abergavenny out of the water,superb food beautifully presented and worth the money,all cakes home made,i had raspberry ruffle cake amazing just like the Ruffle bar,my partner had Raspberry cheesecake delicious,sandwiches were excellent and coke in a bottle will be back.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped off for lunch and by chance went into Cwtch Cafe.... Don't know how to pronounce it but do know that the food and service and atmosphere was lovely. Very clean and a lovely clientele. Only had a panini - we shared plenty for two.

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Great service, great food, great coffee and great atmosphere. A laté, an earl grey, a lasagne and a chicken pesto panini all for £14, great value

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My daughter and I popped into the cwtch after a lovely walk up the sugar loaf. We were in the mood for something warming and we were not disappointed. I had the best mushroom soup I've ever tasted and my daughter had a tasty panini. The welcome by the staff was great too. We'll be going back soon.