“Very yummy!!!”

Cwtch Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Abergavenny
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Welsh
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Very yummy!!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I was greeted by a lovely gentleman & made to feel very welcome. Fantastic menu, had a truly delicious milkshake & only wish I'd been hungrier so I could have tried one of the cakes! I'll be back next time in Abergavenny! :)

Visited May 2012

wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“The place to go a cracker”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My wife and i were on a short break in ross. It was a dull day so we got in the car and ended up in Abergavenny. After sometime in the flea market we went into Cwtch. What a delight it was, the service, the food, the atmosphere, top class. Try the Buck Rarebit superb.

• Visited April 2012
Abergavenny, United Kingdom
“Best toasted tea cakes in town”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Have to rave about the toasted tea cake. It was exceptionally good. (told it came from a bakery in Talgarth). Best I have ever had.

• Visited March 2012
Abergavenny, United Kingdom
“Town Cafe”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

The work Cwtch means cuddle, but I didn't feel the warmth in this cafe - it was ok, but a little too pretentious for the name.

2 Thank HonestBlod
CARDIFF. WALES
“Small but perfect place for coffee and snack.”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We stumbled upon this place. Noticed the couple of trees in pots outside on main street. The staff could not do enough for us. The proprietor introduced herself, Kay. Asked where we were from and recommended various snacks. The bread for my sandwiches was probably the best I have tasted in a long time. (We were told from a bakery in Monmouth) The prices were good. The coffee was very hot. Just what we like. All in all a rather good experience.

• Visited July 2011