We have just returned from our weekend, 2 night stay. Our room was very comfortable, with just about everything we needed. The bed was incredibly comfortable and I had the best nights sleep I have had in a long time. We did feel the carpet and some of the paintwork in our room could have done with attention, but minor niggles. There was also a note by the window telling us that for our safety, it opened from the top down. It actually opened bottom up. I couldn't get the bathroom window open at all but my husband managed.
The best thing about this hotel was the service. There was always someone around, everyone seemed happy in their work, and they couldn't do enough for us. We went to a picnic last night, and the hotel made us up a picnic to take with us which was delicious.
The food here was excellent and service was generally very good. It slowed down yesterday lunchtime but the restaurant was very busy. If I was going back to Wales, I would certainly stay here again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel and place to eat in the Brecon Beacons. Winner of The Tea Guild's prestigious Top City, Country Hotel Tea Award 2011 and AA Hotel of the Year Wales 2016/2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- The Angel Abergavenny, Wales