Our daughters gave us a voucher for a two night stay at The Angel.We were upgraded to a room in the Mews which was spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was very nice and freshly cooked. We had a meal at The Walnut Tree on our first night and a wonderful High tea on our second day. Even if you do not stay at the hotel the tea is a must,especially for a special occasion.All the staff were very nice and helpful. The only complaint I have was the weather and I am sure the receptionist would have sorted that out if he could. All in all a lovely couple of days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel and place to eat in the Brecon Beacons. Winner of The Tea Guild's prestigious Top City, Country Hotel Tea Award 2011 and AA Hotel of the Year Wales 2016/2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Angel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- Angel Hotel Abergavenny
- The Angel Abergavenny, Wales