Stayed here for a night & we were fortunate to be upgraded as it was the only room left.
Really gorgeous room up old C16 stairs with large double bed & bath inthe room- fabulous.
The couple who run it deserve all the success in the world as they'so friendly & hard working & on visiting again,they actually remember who you are!
Lovel,generous breakfast & helpful,courteous staff- we're definitely going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Arms Hotel is a late sixteenth century coaching inn located in the heart of the bustling Welsh market town of Abergavenny; the gateway to Wales. We offer something for everyone; comfortable, well-appointed guest accommodation, lip smackingly delicious restaurant food and a versatile function space for all manner of events. Whatever your reason for visiting – an extended getaway break, a lazy lunch meet up with friends, or a flying coffee and newspaper pit stop – we’d like to extend you the warmest of welcomes. Come in and take a look around… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms and Priceline so you can book your Kings Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Arms Hotel Abergavenny
- Kings Arms Abergavenny, Wales