£25 for one boiled egg,two sprigs of lettuce,a quarter of a mini pork pie and to top that one mini pickled onion with enough cheese to hide under your mini gherkin all served with a thimble of cider .advice eat before you go
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Arms Hotel is a late sixteenth century coaching inn located in the heart of the bustling Welsh market town of Abergavenny; the gateway to Wales. We offer something for everyone; comfortable, well-appointed guest accommodation, lip smackingly delicious restaurant food and a versatile function space for all manner of events. Whatever your reason for visiting – an extended getaway break, a lazy lunch meet up with friends, or a flying coffee and newspaper pit stop – we’d like to extend you the warmest of welcomes. Come in and take a look around… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kings Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Arms Hotel Abergavenny
- Kings Arms Abergavenny, Wales