I stayed for four days and the staff were so welcoming and helpful. They helped me find my way around the town and suggested interesting walks. My room was perfect and so clean. I could see the Welsh hills from my bedroom window and I loved the sloping roof and the original features. The food was excellent - I recommend the sea bass and the steak. This is a hotel that deserves high praise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Arms Hotel is a late sixteenth century coaching inn located in the heart of the bustling Welsh market town of Abergavenny; the gateway to Wales. We offer something for everyone; comfortable, well-appointed guest accommodation, lip smackingly delicious restaurant food and a versatile function space for all manner of events. Whatever your reason for visiting – an extended getaway break, a lazy lunch meet up with friends, or a flying coffee and newspaper pit stop – we’d like to extend you the warmest of welcomes. Come in and take a look around… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kings Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Arms Hotel Abergavenny
- Kings Arms Abergavenny, Wales