Found the staff very friendly and relaxed which immediately put me at ease. Service was very efficient and responsive. The twin room was cosy and the age of the building gave it character while having all the modern amenities I would expect. A small negatve was the need to use two remotes (in specified sequence) to operate the TV. Unfortunately I didn't read the instruction first. No big deal. Abgergavenny is a really nice, well preserved, market town and I wasn't there to watch TV. The full english breakfast was great and prepared to my specification. All the staff I came across were courteous and friendly. Would be very happy to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head Hotel is a 16th C coaching inn situated in the centre of Abergavenny. All rooms have en suite shower rooms, colour television and hostess trays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Kings Head Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Head Hotel Abergavenny
- Kings Head Abergavenny
- The Kings Head Hotel Abergavenny, Wales