“AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

coming from a Greek family it’s made me feel at home, food was amazing, atmosphere was electric 5 STARS

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (365)

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

You will need to book a reservation at this restaurant as is very popular.

Staff looked a little young and appeared to have no direction or a full understanding of the menu on offer.

Food was great however the building could do with a refurb.

The outside of the building is looking tatty, the courtyard is very poor and the toilets are a little tired.

In my opinion on the building needs work and more experienced front of house personal are required.

Great potential just needs some more investment.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Poor value, seems to have changed management, staff so rude, not Greek, not at it used to been, will never go again

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

Visited Ouzo and Olives for dinner with my partner and our friends (one of which is Greek) whilst on holiday in August. The reviews were extremely positive so we were keen to give it a go.

We opted for the selection of mezze which was served over 3 waves. At £16pp it was extremely good value for money and we were able to try many different dishes (hummus, dolmades, greek salad, stifado, meatballs, falafels - to name a few). I can honestly say we enjoyed everything we were served - it was authentic and tasty and we couldn’t fault it.

We were however, slightly let down by the service. Despite sitting next to the bar which had 3 waiting staff stood behind it, we felt a little neglected. After having our first drinks order taken promptly, we then had to ask for our food order to be taken, and had to ask every time we needed another drink.

Overall, a little extra attention needed in the service department, but would still revisit based on the amazing food.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 21, 2019

We have family that live locally to Caernarfon, and we tagged on another night to have a date night, just us, somewhere locally. We picked this place after the good reviews and were not disappointed.

Its worth booking in advance, they don't have a website (or not one that I could find), so I messaged them on Facebook to book a table, and they got back to me really quickly. The set Mezze is really good value and a way to try lots of things, you can find this on Facebook photos. It has a great atmosphere on a busy Saturday night and its a very pretty place, decorated in the traditional blue and white greek style.

We don't normally bother with desserts much, they are always the same old thing. But I had read about the Portokalopita on here and thought I should give it a go, OMG it was the most delicious pudding I have ever had in my life. We got one to share, my error. Next time; one each!

Date of visit: May 2019