“Simply divine...”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Just to drop a quick review about this place as I am short on time... the food here is absolutely amazing!! I've never tasted a sirloin so good! The chef really does know his/her stuff because everything is cooked to perfection. The great service from the waitress made the night even better. The restaurant is situation on a cute and idyllic area just a breath away from Caernarfon castle. The ambient lighting mixed with the soft voice of Madeleine Peyroux on the stereo creates a wonderful atmosphere! Would seriously recommend this place to others..

2  Thank stuwilljeff

Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

Nice food, freshly prepared. Friendly service, bouillabaise, delicious. Steaks superb and all well priced. Unpretentious, relaxing and efficient. What else do you want for a perfect meal out.

1  Thank Bobsquarepants
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We came here last month for my mums birthday and loved it- they went out if their way to make sure we had a really lovely evening! Thankyou to all and we will be back in summer

1  Thank Pat19788
Reviewed June 8, 2012

my husband and I went to Le Bistro for our anniversary, and I must say it was the best night out in a long time..The food was great and the service very good..a most enjoyable evening..

1  Thank kim e
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Seen previous reviews and was not sure whether to both going in, but it turned out to be a lovely meal. Good value for money and no problems with service.