“Part of Toms Birthday Treat”

Redline Indoor Karting
Ranked #2 of 38 things to do in Caernarfon
More attraction details
Owner description: Motor Sport-Race Track Indoor Karting. A Not For Profit Workers Co-Operative. Adult and Cadet karts. Please check website for current opening hours. Thank you.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Great set up nice indoor track run by very friendly staff with a brilliant view outside of a snowy snowdon.
My son a regular Karter and his mate who had never Karted before spent a brilliant 20 minutes on the track on 7th December.
A must for anybody visiting the area.

4  Thank Bazmanno
in 4 reviews
"teenage children"
"rainy day"
in 7 reviews
"staff were very helpful"
in 3 reviews
"an amazing experience"
in 2 reviews
"excellent value for money"
"race"
in 19 reviews
"session"
in 19 reviews
"tt"
in 6 reviews
"printout"

Reviewed December 1, 2014

You feel very welcomed by staff and they will do anything to try and squeeze you on the track if they are busy! I have been here plenty of times 10+ and have never been let down!

The track itself is just brilliant if you like to slide around but it is still a competitive track that tests virtually all styles of racing.

4  Thank GOWEN93
Reviewed November 4, 2014

It wasn't too busy while we were there, about 3 groups of people. Though it was quiet, the people were organised and very helpful.

Toilet facilities and vending machines with refreshments. Seats and tables for people waiting for their race.

The track itself was fun and we all (group of girls) all enjoyed ourselves. Very competitive, we got statistics after each race.

Definitely a good day out, would be a great activity for a massive group and events!

5  Thank Mavo11
Reviewed November 3, 2014

We were in the area for three days and having spent most of the time visiting a relative at the nearby hospital we felt the kids deserved a little fun before our drive home. So glad we were recommended Redline Karting by a male nurse as we all had a blast. It had been years since I'd been in a kart it has to be said but within seconds I was 14 again and yes I did thrash my kids, both times! Its a valuable lesson to learn I feel, that to win you have to earn it. :) It was the main talking point all the way home in the car and we were planning a return visit 'to the hospital' very soon. Great set up, great staff. Loved it.

5  Thank Andrew B
See more reviews
Reviewed October 31, 2014

Took my two grandchildren, 11 & 13, who were staying for the week. Great fun and good karts, my grandson thought it was the highlight of the week. They had never been karting before, and I wondered whether they would enjoy it. Shouldn't have worried. After the first 10 minute session and having received their lap times, they couldn't wait to go again. On the second 10 minute session they improved their times by about 40%. Staff were helpful and courteous. Probably be a regular activity whenever they come and see us.

4  Thank ron315