This feels brand new - and smells like it too. Its like every other Premier Inn with comfortable well soundproofed rooms and a decent breakfast. And it overlooks the small marina and the castle. Great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're trekking up Snowdon or yachting down the coast, Premier Inn Hotel Caenarfon Victoria Dock is perfect for the high life around here. We're right on the Marina, and close to the history of Caenarfon and the majesty of Snowdonia too. Put on your walking boots for some serious climbing, or take off your shoes for a paddle at Dinas Dinlle. Stand on platforms waiting for the West Highland Railway, or hotfoot it over to Anglesey. Then turn your feet back to the hotel for some tasty fare at our Table Table restaurant and a great night's sleep. Directions: Follow A55 Holyhead, take J9 (Caernarfon), at roundabout first exit and then continue to follow all signs to Caernarfon. As you enter Caernarfon at roundabout with Morrisons on right, take 1st exit, keep in right hand lane, at next roundabout take 4th exit to mini roundabout, the hotel is in front of you next to Yr Harbur Table Table. Parking is off site. Contact hotel directly for more details Transport and local information: Caernarfon Castle 0.5 mile Snowdonia National Park 12 miles Betws Y Coed and Swallow Falls 23 miles Bangor Train station 10 miles Holyhead Ferry Servies 32 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel Caernarfon
- Premier Inn Caernarfon Hotel Wales