I stayed in this Premier Inn on the Sunday night before I caught the ferry to Dublin on the Monday morning, I have stayed here several times before but they have just finished a new bedroom extension and upgraded the restaurant. There is now extra parking which means you do not have to look too hard for a vacant space. The bedrooms have had new bed's and bedding and are even more comfortable than before (King Size)
The restaurant had a new extensive menu with a good choice of meals something for everyone.
The wine list is also good and not too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scale new heights at the Premier Inn Hotel Bangor. Right on hand for the A55, you'll be in prime position for exploring the region's business and leisure landmarks. You could plot your course to Wales' highest mountain in the Snowdonia National Park. Discover some of the nation's most impressive castles at Beaumaris and Caernarfon. Or take a short hop to the longest place name in Europe at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobw llllantysiliogogogoch. Then come back down to earth with our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and big, comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bangor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Wales - North Wales