If you're looking for character, or spectacular views, then this won't be for you. Premier Inn works to a formula, and this one does it very well. The beds are comfortable, the rooms clean and the staff very friendly. It's also good value. There were works taking place in the car park. Arriving on Sunday it was quiet. On Monday morning workers arrived at 9 o'clock, so no early morning disruption. As I tried to leave, a lorry blocked my route out of the car park, and I was warned that they would be there for 10 minutes. Given the time, this certainly showed a lack of planning on the part of the contractors, however, my thanks to the lady who had the initiative to find another member of staff who's car was parked (legitimately) in a space that, when the car was moved, allowed a way out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scale new heights at the Premier Inn Hotel Bangor. Right on hand for the A55, you'll be in prime position for exploring the region's business and leisure landmarks. You could plot your course to Wales' highest mountain in the Snowdonia National Park. Discover some of the nation's most impressive castles at Beaumaris and Caernarfon. Or take a short hop to the longest place name in Europe at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobw llllantysiliogogogoch. Then come back down to earth with our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and big, comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bangor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Wales - North Wales