Good comfortable stay and no problems.Easy to find and a good overnight stop off. Nice friendly staff and good food. Room fine and a goodnight sleep was had. I did pay a little more then what I would usually pay for a premier inn,£91 without the breakfast(which I did have and was very nice too). So nearly £100 for one night and if I am totally honest could put me off staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scale new heights at the Premier Inn Hotel Bangor. Right on hand for the A55, you'll be in prime position for exploring the region's business and leisure landmarks. You could plot your course to Wales' highest mountain in the Snowdonia National Park. Discover some of the nation's most impressive castles at Beaumaris and Caernarfon. Or take a short hop to the longest place name in Europe at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobw llllantysiliogogogoch. Then come back down to earth with our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and big, comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Bangor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Bangor Hotel Wales - North Wales