“Great”

Bangor Chinese Takeaway
Ranked #61 of 168 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Very reasonably priced, tasty food, friendly staff and quick delivery! 2 mains, rice, salt and pepper chips, prawn crackers and spring rolls including delivery for under £15, and arrived in half an hour!! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Ceri H

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

I would definitely recommend to others. The food I ordered was right on point. I have a high standard towards my meals. So if the food wasn't good enough. I wouldn't even bother to write a review about it. Anyway, the food was spectacular, their big portion of meals made the price look less. I can tell their ingredients was fresh with that many years of experience on Chinese food.

1  Thank Kuroha S
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Usual takeaway wasn't open on a Tuesday so ventured over the menai to try this place out based on the mostly favourable reviews.

Completely different tastes and smells, sorry it just wasn't for me. The chow mein has an overpowering seafood sauce, sweet and sour was on the vinegary side, crispy beef in chilli sauce was just not good at all I couldn't abide it or the smell. The crispy duck was fine, as were the chips and spring rolls, but overall disappointed and won't be back.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed May 24, 2017

There are nicer chinese take aways around but it is ok, I find the sweet and sour sauce a bit too sour to be honest, They do offer a delivery service which Bangor really needs more of.

Reviewed January 23, 2017

Not the nicest Chinese I have had, I had the noodles and they were quite dry and the noodles were very very fine which I was not a massive fan of.