“Very expensive, but lovely pizzas”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #121 of 168 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 5, 2018

This is one of my favourite places to have pizzas purely based on taste, but when you factor price into it, I hardly ever go to dominoes as it is incredibly high priced. That's it really great food, but way too costly.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Overpriced junk food that’s it in a nutshell.
I would rather go to Marks and Spencer’s and by a similar Pizza for £5.00 paying this outfit almost £15 never again . People who frequent this place must have money to burn .

Reviewed December 13, 2017

So, I ordered a veggie pizza and it contained chicken, which I didn't discover until I started chewing on it. It was totally awful and when I contacted the shop they sent me from pillar to post - to social media and finally to customer complaints - I spoke to one person via email who did absolutely nothing to rectify the situation, despite me having evidence, date, time of order and complete order. I didn't have the order number and my complaint was left at that. Pretty awful service, pizza's came cold too. So yeah, I'll be going back to my old favourites in Llandudno...

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

You'd expect a certain level of care and hygiene with such a large company. Staff weren't exactly the most pleasant on the phone, had to make many phone call attempts as they didn't pick up and when I did get through I was on hold for a while.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I have just waited 2 hours for a damn pizza, I rang them twice and it has now just arrived. I urge you do NOT order from here, there is no quality or service. Disgusting.