“Tasty, but pricey”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Tasty, but pricey”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I ordered the tapas for two & the food here was very tasty! The only problem was that some of the portions were a bit small, we got loads of pate & feta, but only two meatballs and three small stuffed peppers (probably better to do even numbers as a suggestion). There was lots of salad and fruit on the plate, which, if you didn't like, would make the tapas very over-priced. I, however, thought it made for a good accompaniment to the tapas. I'd definitely visit here again, but only as a treat.

• Visited May 2013

• Greek first
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Well Priced, Good Service and Great Food.”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We went after lunchtime on a weekday and had no trouble getting a table. They do accept reservations though.

We picked a table and had the menus brought over to us quickly. The menu had a good selection, so I don't think you'd have trouble finding something which you liked. I believe that all their food is made in-shop as well.

We both chose the beef lasagne. We got our drinks immediately and didn't have to wait more than 10-15 minutes for the food to arrive. It was a generous plateful. I had regretted ordering it, but immediately changed my mind when it arrived. it was great. We also noted the other dishes coming out of the kitchen, and they all looked equally nice.

The only downside was that they didn't have the pudding that my girlfriend wanted. We shared a lemon cheesecake and that was also great. A generous slice.

The total came to about £20. For a good food, drinks and service i'm not complaining. The menu did have cheaper options as well if you're looking after your money.

I would definately recommend this place. It's one of the top rated restaurants in Bangor for a reason.

• Visited April 2013
North Wales
“Best Lasagne in Bangor for sure...”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Popped by for lunch on saturday, as always if dining near the 12-1pm mark it's best to call in and reserve a table for the time you want to eat, table was reserved for us and ready when we got there for 1pm.

Always a good sign of happy staff that you see the same faces still working there, all the staff are polite and friendly as usual.

The food - today was just a quick lunch, nothing too clever just their home made lasagne which comes served with a side of chips and a large salad portion. The lasagne has a crunchy topping to it which stands it out from most of the others I've eaten in the area (sometimes it's hard to just find somewhere that does a nice comforting lasagne and chips)!

My only complaint is that I wish this place was open late into the evening as I think it would really do well

• Visited May 2013
Anglesey, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Was recommended here by a friend...and am so glad! . Have now been back twice in one week. Had the tapas both times...so fresh and tasty. Not normally a lover of this dish but all the extra you get make it special!. The staff are so friendly and happy so refreshing!. I had the sticky toffee pudding...omg was the nicest I've had ever! Home made with lashings of gorgeous toffee sauce!!... Go there you won't be disappointed :)

Visited May 2013
“You won't be disappointed”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Recommended by a friend, great service even though it was busy! the food was delicious, we had the tapas! Amazing! Wholeheartedly recommend going, book a table so your not disappointed.

• Visited April 2013