“Good pancakes, bad service ”
Review of Creperie Cafe

Creperie Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Bangor
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Great filling savoury pancakes, although bad service and cold drinks, weren’t cold at all!
The lady serving us was rude and tables were not clean at all.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

I'm a international student from Brittany and was looking for some crêpes. I had already tried crêpes in other restaurants and it is ok but not as good as in this crêperie. If you like soft and generous crêpes (it depends on the ingredients you choose), this crêperie is for you ! They serve savoury and sweet crêpes but hot dogs too. The owner is nice too. The only negative point is that the restaurant is small. However, you can eat in or take away.

1  Thank Emilie H
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Went with my daughter as she had been telling me how amazing it was! I was not disappointed. We had a crepe with nutella, banana, syrup & fresh cream. It was heaven on a plate. The choice is exceptional & the service was very quick. Will be going back again.

2  Thank blondoner68
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Orderd my crepes the same time as my friends, my friends got their crepes and had nearly finished so i had to ask about my order again and they had forgotten all about it and had started making the next order so i had to say my order again. When my crepe was ready there was no appoligy and my friends had already finished their food so had to eat by myself . Then when i finished we sat they for a bit, and the man who worked there got his phone out and was pointing it as us which looked like he was taking pictures of us, we wore not happy and felt uncomftable so we left!!

1  Thank Shauna G
Reviewed November 27, 2016

I chose the foot long hot dog. It was hot and had salami and cheese for good measure. Some students were eating chocolate and banana pancakes which are made fresh at the corner cafe but they are too sweet for my liking. I'd buy the hot dog again, I enjoyed it.