“worth the walk”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I don't think people come here due to location and also not knowing about it. It's great, always has been, it was great as the Mexican and it is even better as a Thai restaurant. Lovely and not too expensive.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

food was simply too litle for the rpice and really not much different from what you would get from greasy takeaway. I had to even request olive oil for my 4 leaf salad.. in a portughese (allegedly) restaurant. not impressed, not going back.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I came here with my sisters, it was very quiet but the service was good, just a lady working, The food was average, but still tasty. The desserts all looked more or less the same. Otherwise would come here for a treat only as we had to order a lot in order to be full.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

My piri-piri chicken is scrumptious and delicious! My husband ordered a steak and it was very tasty cooked to his liking. The little lady who served the food is adorable and friendly. We probably went there a little bit early on a Tuesday evening but I can imagine the place being busy. The facade of the restaurant don't quite do its justice as it looks like a cheap student canteen but when I went to trip TripAdvisor to look for places to eat in Bangor found this place in the High Street very easily. Had a very lovely meal and will surely come back again!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was a brilliant find - they serve portuguese custard tarts! (hard to find)
The food is not the best i have had but the service is excellent.
Also the location is great as it is in Bangor town which is convenient for shoppers who dont want to eat in noisy pubs