“Average bit for what you get”
Review of Yo'mamas - CLOSED

Yo'mamas
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I came here with my sisters, it was very quiet but the service was good, just a lady working, The food was average, but still tasty. The desserts all looked more or less the same. Otherwise would come here for a treat only as we had to order a lot in order to be full.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

My piri-piri chicken is scrumptious and delicious! My husband ordered a steak and it was very tasty cooked to his liking. The little lady who served the food is adorable and friendly. We probably went there a little bit early on a Tuesday evening but I can imagine the place being busy. The facade of the restaurant don't quite do its justice as it looks like a cheap student canteen but when I went to trip TripAdvisor to look for places to eat in Bangor found this place in the High Street very easily. Had a very lovely meal and will surely come back again!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was a brilliant find - they serve portuguese custard tarts! (hard to find)
The food is not the best i have had but the service is excellent.
Also the location is great as it is in Bangor town which is convenient for shoppers who dont want to eat in noisy pubs

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Hidden gem. Lovely food and friendly staff. Loved my piri piri chicken grill with amazing yoghurty sauce with it. I've heard reports from friends about the long wait. But myself didn't experience it as I was there pretty late and was not busy that evening. Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

fabulous meal for 2 and we are both looking forward to going back soon. You should try it, they do tapas or full meals. I had the best ever risotto