“Great little cafe!”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was a brilliant find - they serve portuguese custard tarts! (hard to find)
The food is not the best i have had but the service is excellent.
Also the location is great as it is in Bangor town which is convenient for shoppers who dont want to eat in noisy pubs

Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Hidden gem. Lovely food and friendly staff. Loved my piri piri chicken grill with amazing yoghurty sauce with it. I've heard reports from friends about the long wait. But myself didn't experience it as I was there pretty late and was not busy that evening. Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

fabulous meal for 2 and we are both looking forward to going back soon. You should try it, they do tapas or full meals. I had the best ever risotto

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I love tapas food and finally found a place locally that does it, the service was great and the food was lovely. We can understand that as its a small place there wasn't a great deal of choice of tapas but we would of liked more choice. You can defiantly see that it's all fresh food and the chef cooked it perfectly. Loved the place the only downside is the choice of desserts as I have a sweet tooth but not a lot of choice. Would definitely recommend the place and would go again.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We were looking for inspiration in Bangor and chose this restaurant based on previous reviews. A wonderful find. We dined early and were the only patrons. Even so staff were friendly and helpful. Good menu choice. Food served promptly and was delicious. Would definitely come here again.