“Good noodles”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We ate lunch in Noodle one during a recent visit to Bangor. The food was good and while not completely authentic appeared to be more healthy than many noodle restaurants and included a lot of fresh vegetables. I would recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Noodle One

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is one of the best places to eat in Bangor. I often visit and I am rarely left disappointed. The service is quick and informative. and the place has a great atmosphere.

I love their noodles and unlike in many other places the chilli dishes are actually hot. Although depending on the chef food can be a bit too greasy.

1  Thank Edna_Mode510
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

During a visit to Bangor, me and my partner found this place that serves Asian food! Yes! My favourite! We were greeted politely by a member of staff and showed to our table. The inside is quite small but we were the only ones there so I can't complain about it being cramped! I immediately decided to go for the chicken ramen as this has always been my favourite. On ordering, I was told that they had no more ramen noodles...so that took a few things off the menu. I was disappointed however decided to go for the yaki soba in the end as I still wanted noodles. When it arrived, it was steaming hot and smelt delicious! I tasted the soba and my god!! It was laden with salt. There was a lot of soya sauce in there too which I don't suppose helped with the saltiness! I didn't take another bite and asked the staff to send it back. Unfortunately, if lost my appetite by now and there wasn't much else I could choose from the menu. So I say and waited for my partner to finish her fried rice and then left, and settled for a pasty from greggs!! Disappointed to say the least. Service was good though.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Nice fresh Japanese food! I come to Noodle 1 all the time and it is definitely one of the best places to get an evening meal in Bangor. Very similar to Wagamama, which I love!

My only criticisms are that sometimes they seem to have run out of a lot of things on the menu midweek, and some of the ramen dishes are a litte bland for my taste

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Our first visit to Noodle One and will not be our last despite being some 100 miles away from where we live. We spent a late Saturday afternoon enjoying delightful food, served with a smile. Our first venture into the world of soft noddles laced with chicken, duck or beef - fabulous, the Indonesian sauce delightful and presentation tops. The home made desert (cheesecake) was genuine and delicious.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends.