Our third stay here in the last few years. Consistently good. It is a lovely 120 year old building that has been completely updated internally. It is: bright, comfortable and spotless as well as having good bedrooms and bathrooms. Facilities are suitable for both leisure and business. It is conveniently located for the university, train station and town with lovely views across the Menai. It is also well positioned for Caernarfon and Anglesey. Our breakfasts were very good and the staff extremely friendly, polite and helpful. It is reasonably priced despite having little competition nearby. Because it is primarily an academic centre, the facilities and atmosphere in the public areas are not the same as in normal tourist hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Management Centre is graded as Visit Wales 4 star Guest Accommodation and offers 57 en-suite guest bedrooms that have achieved the Visit Wales Business Class Gold Standard. Many of the rooms have stunning views of the Menai Strait and Anglesey. Facilities are fully accessible for wheelchair users, please note that due to The Management Centre being a listed building, there is no lift access to the third floor bedrooms.Our range of guest bedrooms include single, twin, double and king executive and all come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and a dedicated workspace for all your business or study needs. All guest bedrooms are en-suite with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and digital flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Management Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Management Centre Hotel Bangor
- The Management Centre Bangor, Wales - North Wales