Stayed two nights and was blessed with great weather which meant we made the most of the grounds and surrounding area. Its not your usual hotel but rooms are fine, everything is very clean, good choice for breakfast and staff are all very helpful and friendly so no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Management Centre is graded as Visit Wales 4 star Guest Accommodation and offers 57 en-suite guest bedrooms that have achieved the Visit Wales Business Class Gold Standard. Many of the rooms have stunning views of the Menai Strait and Anglesey. Facilities are fully accessible for wheelchair users, please note that due to The Management Centre being a listed building, there is no lift access to the third floor bedrooms.Our range of guest bedrooms include single, twin, double and king executive and all come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and a dedicated workspace for all your business or study needs. All guest bedrooms are en-suite with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and digital flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Management Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Management Centre Hotel Bangor
- The Management Centre Bangor, Wales - North Wales