“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Ate here again a couple of weeks ago and the food was fabulous. The whole atmosphere and service is brilliant - definitely one of my favourite italian places to eat.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

A midweek evening meal on my own as I was on business. I hadn't booked (although that might be advisable unless you are eating early as it was busy). Very friendly welcome from the owner. Then excellent food and good service. It was clear from overheard conversations that this place has a reputation for good food and I can quite understand why.

Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I ate here numerous times when we were at uni in Aberystwyth and always enjoyed it, so when we got married a couple of weeks ago and came back to Aber we felt we had to eat here again. Everything was as it used to be, friendly waiting staff, excellent food, reasonable prices. As we were paying the bill my wife mentioned we were there as part of our honeymoon and the staff sent over complimentary fizzy wine to finish off our meal. A very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place has it all, friendly service, amazing food, quiet/cosy atmosphere and a fully loaded menu!
Can't think a bad thing to say about it.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Ate here on 16th march, my boyfriend and I both had fillet steaks. Food was great, steaks a good size with plenty of sauce, veg and potatoes.We sat at the window, lovely atmosphere. We,be been here several times and the food is always consistently good with a friendly service from the staff too.