“Nice little café.”

Home Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #110 of 160 Restaurants in Aberystwyth
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went here for breakfast during a week long holiday in Aberystwyth.

The first thing I noticed was that our seats and table were rather unstable, which was a little off-putting.
My boyfriend ordered a full breakfast, and I ordered a tuna-cheese melt baguette.

My boyfriend's meal was very satisfactory, however mine was a little too loaded with mayonnaise, and the tuna was really cold in comparison to the grilled cheese on top of it. The food was relatively cheap however, so it made up for it.

One thing I have to point out is the incredible efficiency of the one waitress serving there. She was taking orders, bringing food to customers, clearing and cleaning tables and manning the cash register all on her own which was fantastic.

1  Thank PinkRodery