Stayed 2 nights, admittedly very busy nights, but had a room at the back of the hotel overlooking the car park and back of the hotel. Car park is very small for the size of the hotel. Very long corridors (yes plural) to walk down to reach our room, which felt isolated. For the £194 the room was OK other than the car park noises which woke me on the Friday and kept me awake on the Saturday, good en-suite but did not feel it compared well to other places I have stayed in Aber'. The breakfast was mediocre, a hint should be that eggs benedict has a runny poached egg not a well done one on top and bacon should not be dry with almost raw fat on the edge. Would not choose to stay here again as not value for money, but would not reject it outright.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Aberystwyth's magnificent promenade, the Belle Vue Royal Hotel offers accommodation in elegant, spacious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, LateRooms, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Belle Vue Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Vue Royal Aberystwyth
- Hotel Belle Vue Royal
- Belle Vue Royal Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales