“Just gets better”
Review of Peers - CLOSED

Peers
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“Just gets better”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Try the Thai Red Chicken Curry, Doesn't get better than this. MY wife had a really succulent chicken breast with a subtle and tasty sauce. Also, nice house red wine.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Phil E

“Food to die for”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is the best place to eat in town. Now that the restaurant has moved to its more prominent site Portland Road lets hope it doesn't get too busy and that I can still get a table. Don't be put off by the seemingly high prices compared to Dominoes Pizza - its worth every penny. The staff are friendly, helpful and always obliging

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank welltravelled658
“Nick's Place”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

A new venue. A nice varied menu, really excellent food and good value for money. I had trout with cabbage in an oyster broth and it was definitely one of the best lunch meals I've ever eaten anywhere.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Phil E
London, United Kingdom
“Cant wait to come back to try another one of "Nick's Famous Dishes"”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I visit Aberystwyth often as I have family there, and I looked on tripadvisor to see if there was something I'd yet to try and I came across this little gem! I had a very friendly welcome from the young waitress and she offered me the menu and I was spoilt for choice. I wanted something, light, yet satisfying (it was only 12 in the afternoon) so i went for the salmon fishcake. It was beautifully presented and bursting with flavours. So pleased with my lunch, my partner persuaded me to have a pudding. a slice of homemade cheesecake which the lady had just finished making before she cut me a slice and it was to die for! I cant wait for my next visit to Aberystwyth so I can go back to try something else off the exciting menu! Good luck with your new business.

• Visited May 2013
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
“Peers is Now Nick's - Still Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The restaurant is now in Portland Road. The new place is light and bright and has a great atmosphere. The food is still excellent with the old favourites and some great new ones as well as specials. Still the best place to eat in Aberystwyth.

• Visited May 2013