I really enjoyed my stay- very friendly and helpful staff. Both check in and check out went smoothly. Staff offered to carry my cases to my room. The food was very good and tasty with a good choice of evening meal. Breakfast was also good with lovely views over the distant hills in the dining room. My room (8) was very spacious and very warm- cosy during those 108mph winds. The room had a very comfortable bed with plenty of good quality pillows; two televisions and sofa; lovely views over the hills at the back of the hotel; good quality furnishings with the much appreciated tea making facilities and mugs ( not the usual horrible small cups and saucers.) I appreciated the heating on constant as in some hotels at this time of year, rooms are cold. There is ample parking space and all on the flat to entrance of the hotel. I stay in many hotels as part of my work and interests and this hotel I would want to revisit either on my own or with my husband. It was lovely staying in a quiet area with the hotel in its own grounds and far enough away from the main road to Aberystwyth. It is only a 10 minute drive to Aberystwyth but can take longer during the rush hours of weekdays. I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in picturesque Mid-Wales, the Conrah is perfect for both leisure and business. Relax with a drink in the new Valley View Bar or lounge, enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant, then retire to your room for a restful and relaxing nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Conrah Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrah Country Aberystwyth
- Hotel Conrah Country
- Conrah Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales