My husband and I spent a night at the Conrah Hotel on a LivingSocial deal.
We had a most enjoyable stay.We were allocated a room with a stunning view which was further enhanced by the excellent weather.
The room was well decorated with some personal touches that made it even more welcoming.
We had a comfortable nights sleep and could not fault the room.
Breakfast was top notch.It included a range of delicious fruit juices,choice of cereals and fruit and a beautifully presented and appetising Welsh breakfast.
The view from the dining room again was stunning. It overlooked the garden at the side and is an ornithologists dream. During the time it took to eat our breakfast I observed no less than eleven different species of bird.
I must make a special mention of Tim, the guy on reception.He was so charming and helpful he made our brief visit to the hotel extra special.He is a real asset to the hotel and certainly knows how to give a warm,Welsh welcome. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in picturesque Mid-Wales, the Conrah is perfect for both leisure and business. Relax with a drink in the new Valley View Bar or lounge, enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant, then retire to your room for a restful and relaxing nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Conrah Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrah Country Aberystwyth
- Hotel Conrah Country
- Conrah Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales