Although I've stayed at the Conrah before this was the first time with my wife.
Service was excellent and very friendly, the room was lovely with wonderful views. The hotel building has many beautiful features and the grounds are extensive and interesting including a ha-ha. We didn't dine since we were there to see a play but breakfast was brilliant with scrambled eggs cooked just as we like them. (Not in the microwave!) The only minuses are a little odd because they would be so easy to fix. There was only one bedside table for our double bed but with plenty of space on the other side and there was only one bath sheet. I'm sure another would have appeared if I had asked.
An ideal hotel for leisure or business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in picturesque Mid-Wales, the Conrah is perfect for both leisure and business. Relax with a drink in the new Valley View Bar or lounge, enjoy a delicious meal in the restaurant, then retire to your room for a restful and relaxing nights sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Conrah Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrah Country Aberystwyth
- Hotel Conrah Country
- Conrah Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales