“Value with great breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Aberystwyth
Shoreline Guest House
Ranked #3 of 36 Aberystwyth B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 15, 2010

This B & B is great if all you want is somewhere to lay your head and have a good breakfast in the morning. Staff are friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: June 2010

Reviewed June 11, 2010

Lovely B&B in a fantastic position, we had a very warm welcome from the friendly owners. The breakfast was superb, we watched dolphins at the same time, only yards away!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I stayed at the Shoreline Guest House in June 2010 with an friend just for one night. We were travelling around Wales on motorbikes and the welcome that we received from Lenny was warm and friendly. We had room 7 which was a good size and clean. The room also had a brilliant view out over the bay. If I was passing that way again, I would be more than happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2010

We were driving from South Wales to Snowdonia when my husband tore a muscle in his back and was taken to Aberystwyth hospital. The owners of Shoreline Guest house were fantastic in providing last minute overnight accommodation for my father and I. They were so kind and understanding, they even let our dog stay with us. Thank you so much for your help.

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed June 2, 2010

Having read previous reviews for Shoreline we expected high standards and were not disappointed. Candy and Lenny run a fantastic B&B which is ideally situated to be close to the best parts of Aberystwyth and is also quiet in the evenings which is really important when you've got young children. Our dogs were welcomed and had a great time. Breakfast was a high point not just for the food but also to chat with the other guests in the friendly atmosphere created by our hosts.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I came up over night as I had exams on the Friday and Saturday, I arrived early but The lovely people at Shoreline were more than happy for me to leave my bag in the room and freshne up before heading off to my exam, As I left they pointed out where I would be able to spot the Dolphins if they were about.
After a few drinks that evening I had a very comfortable nights sleep and was set up for the day with a fab cooked breakfast!
Overall I would say that this was a fab place to stay very close to the town centre, just across the road from the beach and not far to stroll from the train station.
I will definatley go back and stay again. Many Thanks :-)

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Visited Shorelilne when my daughter was looking for rented acommodation in Aberystwyth. Delightful position on the seafront, and we were shown to a very nice room with sea views. the owners were very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was excellent. All i all a very comforatble stay. Great value for money.

• Stayed: May 2010