“Fantastic B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Aberystwyth
Shoreline Guest House
Ranked #2 of 36 Aberystwyth B&B and Inns
norfolk
“Fantastic B&B”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We've stayed here a few times now and there is always a very warm welcome. The rooms are nice, most have sea views, and there is a very nice 'full English' breakfast. The owners are always very helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them. As the name implies it is right on the seafront and just a few minutes walk from the town centre.
Terrific value at the price.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Polish first
Walsall, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is a lovely B&B and I recommend it to anyone who is staying in Aber. The owners are very welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. I have stayed here twice now and will be staying again very soon :) The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is lovely too!! 10/10!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Kinmel Bay, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I always stay in this lovely Guest house when on Business, Candi really looks after me .....just like my mum, The place is nice, clean and comfortable and the breakfast is just devine, not a scrap is left...yummy :) I recommend you try it for yourself as nothing is to much trouble....on my last visit whilst enjoying a coffee on the seafront at 7.45 a.m I was treated to a spectacular display from the dolphins that were playing around in the sea-bay. Fab , Fab, Fab. See you all again in a couple of weeks.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Cinderford, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I stayed in a single room with sea view for one week - lovely room. En suite double room next door even better with table and chairs in bay window to appreciate sea views and beautiful sunsets. Very good breakfasts and excellent drinking water. Owner, Candy, was very friendly and even dried out my wet shoes for me and washed my socks. Great value for money and I look forward to going back again soon. Incidentally plenty of picnic tables 1 minute walk away by castle.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank JACKIE G
Perth
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Comfortable room for 1 night stop, good size for my husband and I, and lovely clean ensuite bathroom (although small, it's all you need). Brekky (full english breakfast - homemade) was great with a little (Vegemite) treat from home from the owner, Candy. Good location close to sites & eateries. Definitely a lovely place to stay.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Banchory, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2012

With my sister and niece we were driving a 1000 mile round trip from the north of Scotland to pick up a corgi puppy. There one day, back the next. Shoreline Guest House was an incredibly lucky find - right by the sea, clean, bright rooms, the warmest of welcomes, a breakfast that kept us going till we were well north of the Scottish border. Great value for money and free on-street parking. We'll be back!

Room Tip: if you want to fall asleep to the sound of the sea, ask for a room at the front.