Stayed here last week at the end of a long hiking trip from Cardigan. Pleasant atmosphere, you can tell as soon as you enter that you are being welcomed into somebody's home. Very comfortable beds, much appreciated by our aching legs! The house could do with some carpet and some thicker doors though, we were scared of talking too loud and disturbing fellow guests! Not bothered about sharing a bathroom, but maybe a shower could be installed upstairs?- We had to use the shower/sauna downstairs, rather unnerving as there are three different doors opening into it, made me worry that someone was going to walk in whilst I was naked! Nice fresh continental breakfast, location-wise perfect if you have a car, in peaceful surroundings, but unfortunately we didn't, taking 45 mins brisk walk from the town centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aberystwyth. We offer comfortable low cost accommodation within a modern and contemporary environment. The house has 3 bedrooms and all rooms are very different in style and appearance. We are very proud of our downstairs room which has a glazed ceiling whereby you can see stars from the bed at night. We also have a family room and a double room. We also have a sitting room with hundreds of interesting books and a television for guests to enjoy. The sauna is also very popular among our guests. We also have free Wi-Fi throughout the guest house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Shelley Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shelley Guest House Hotel Aberystwyth
- Shelley Guest House Aberystwyth, Wales