My three year old daughter and I used the Shelley guest house as our base to explore mid-Wales from, and it was just perfect for us. Julian was a very welcoming host, serving the best sausages I have ever tasted. We were there over Easter weekend and on the morning of Easter Sunday there was a packet of mini-eggs in my daughter's seat at the breakfast time. Such an enormously kind and thoughtful gesture, and proof enough to both her and me that the Easter Bunny had realised we were on our holidays.
The room and location was just great, quiet and perfect for what I wanted - which was a quiet get away from a busy life. In the evenings I was able to get my daughter to bed and then enjoy the wealth of books Julian had in the sitting room. I cannot recommend highly enough, and we will definitely be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aberystwyth. We offer comfortable low cost accommodation within a modern and contemporary environment. The house has 3 bedrooms and all rooms are very different in style and appearance. We are very proud of our downstairs room which has a glazed ceiling whereby you can see stars from the bed at night. We also have a family room and a double room. We also have a sitting room with hundreds of interesting books and a television for guests to enjoy. The sauna is also very popular among our guests. We also have free Wi-Fi throughout the guest house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Shelley Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shelley Guest House Hotel Aberystwyth
- Shelley Guest House Aberystwyth, Wales