My husband and I stayed here for 3 days in September. We had dinner each evening, and Julian - our host - prepared three wonderful meals. Since we were visiting from western Canada, we were keen to try local fare; we particularly enjoyed the lamb Julian prepared the second evening. No meal is complete without good company, and we enjoyed conversations with other guests each evening. It rained throughout our visit so we didn't have an opportunity to sip our wine on the back garden patio; in fine weather it would be pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aberystwyth. We offer comfortable low cost accommodation within a modern and contemporary environment. The house has 3 bedrooms and all rooms are very different in style and appearance. We are very proud of our downstairs room which has a glazed ceiling whereby you can see stars from the bed at night. We also have a family room and a double room. We also have a sitting room with hundreds of interesting books and a television for guests to enjoy. The sauna is also very popular among our guests. We also have free Wi-Fi throughout the guest house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Shelley Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shelley Guest House Hotel Aberystwyth
- Shelley Guest House Aberystwyth, Wales