“Very Enjoyable.”

Ranked #26 of 174 Restaurants in Aberystwyth
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very enjoyable food in the Light of Asia. Good happy hour meal offer. Staff were very friendly and efficient, the madras curry I had was very nice and the keema rice was the best I’ve ever had. Well worth a visit if you enjoy Indian cuisine.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (482)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have eaten here on numerous occasions and always been happy with the food and the service! I visited a few months ago and was extremely disappointed with the service and the food! Saying that last night I decided that we would give the benefit of the doubt and try there again! Massive regret!! Absolutely shocking service, phone line is awful! Staff are rude and unhelpful and the food was awful,I decided on a chicken korma last night and it definitley was not chicken! It made me feel physically sick i couldn't eat it! Gone majorly down hill!! Such a shame for what was a decent food establishment in Aberystwyth!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve eaten here as a sit down before and was very happy .., had take away tonight...
NOT good very disappointing . We rang to complain they aren’t bothered .. denture chicken was reheated when it clearly was..
Really really
bad

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Came here for my birthday meal, food was excellent and good sized portions, reasonably priced to, the only issue was service was slow and staff were arguing between each other which was very noticeable

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Quite possibly the best curry I've ever had. Not cheap, but well worth a visit. It's a shame that we don't live nearer.