“One to miss.”

Cuisines: Chinese, British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Our party of 6 eat here on Easter Monday lunch time.

We were the only people in the restaurant and it was very cold.

The food is very average and not really what we expected.

Will not be visiting again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Restaurant from the outside looks terrible but try it our food and experience there was fantastic. The staff speak fantastic English and couldn't do enough for us, will definitely eat there again.

1  Thank Jono S
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Whilst this Chinese was edible, that's about all you can say! It was over priced and quite basic. The interior was quite bleak. I wouldn't be happy to recommend to others and I will be giving it a miss in future.

1  Thank tawti_travellers
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This place is just good Cantonese fare with an extensive menu and very friendly staff. I have eaten here on more than one occasion and will not hesitate to come back. Perhaps not the most romantic location but definitely great with family and friends.Thank you Tony and hope to see you again soon!

1  Thank daymannightman
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Okay, so it may not be up to the high standard of Chinese restaurants I used to frequent in London when I lived there, but it's jolly good never-the-less. It offers good, familiar, honest dishes (eg Cantonese sweet & sour pork-a favourite of mine) that are cooked very well. I do wish that there were a few more ambitious dishes on the menu, but what I have eaten is excellent. I visit at least every two months for lunch with my mother (she just loves their king prawn curry with fried rice), & friend Sandra & I frequent it in the evenings every few months. I have never had a meal to complain about, having enjoyed everything presented to me. It's quiet during lunch, just right for my elderly mother & I to chat in a relaxed setting. At night, it is more lively, but still conducive to easy socialising. The staff are attentive & friendly, especially owner Tony. There is a warm welcome when we walk in. It's a good place to go. Try it & see what you think.

1  Thank Keithcelt