“Amazing Tapas !!”

Ranked #32 of 158 Restaurants in Aberystwyth
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Http://www.aberystwyth-online.co.uk/eating_out/la_taberna.shtml
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stumbled upon this whilst looking for somewhere to eat. Loved the tapas !! Service friendly and professional !

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Ate here recently whilst visiting our daughter,the first time I have have had tapas in a restaurant,and now it will not be my last,lots of choice for cold and hot tapas,sharing platters. Good wine/beer list but we had Sangria.All the food was enjoyable and value for money,this is a small restaurant but you do not feel on top of each other,we booked our table and took over two hours to enjoy the service and food. Well done La Taberna another convert

Reviewed May 22, 2013

FOOD- small, hot (or cold ) portions of delicious food. We shared 6 between the 2 of us. Lovely Rose` wine.
SERVICE- very good
ATMOSPHERE- just like a proper tapas bar should be.
TOILETS- 1 out of order !! Clean
OVERALL- an authentic little Spanish place serving tapas & paella. A little belter of a place...

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Me and my girlfriend went, and had the vegetarian platter for two and wow, id dare say it was the best meal out Iv ever had in Aberystwyth, and I live here! Funny thing was, we had originaly intended to go to la taberna, a local tapas bar but they were fully booked... Talk about serendipity! this was vastly, infinitely better! go here people!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

A very unpretentious looking place from the outside. Very good inside with only about two dozen covers. We (group of 8) went on a Monday evening and found a fair number of other diners enjoying the experience. We chose the tapas menu, my brother-in-law and myself had 4 bowls whilst the others in the group had three. Bread and oil was extra but very generous. This was my first time here and was not sure what to expect, especially and it does not take cards. I was pleasantly surprised, a little gem. It was very good value, with a carafe of wine and a dessert it came to £20.00 per head.
A number of the ladies commented that it could have been warmer.