“Not a happy bunny!” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Massalla Lounge

Massalla Lounge
Ranked #14 of 335 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Worcester's favourite Indian restaurant.
“Not a happy bunny!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Rarely get a night without the children, but on my birthday with sitter sorted we thought a nice Indian drink and stroll down the river would be a nice end to my birthday,
I wish I'd never chosen here, I walked in at 7:00 (2 people) ordered a starter and main each (no pudding) and didn't get my starter until 7:50 there was our party and another table of 4 in!! Whether it was the takeaway side I don't know, I finished my starter and then waited a further 45 minutes for my main then I stood at the bar for 20 mins trying to pay!! All in all for a 'quick bite' I got out of the place at @ 10.20pm!!!!! To late for that nice stroll, my birthday finished horribly, may take the kids next time that would hurry them up!!

Having said that the food is lovely but from now on I will only have it delivered!

west midlands
“bring your chefs clothing.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

came for birthday, a group of us were put in a back room,meal should ahve been 8.30 10.00 oclock still waiting,food isnot that special,quicker cookin it yourself.

Visited September 2012
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Needs more coordination”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Food was lovely. Unusual to see platters for 2 as a starter. Went for those and they were good. Only moan is that the waiters didn't talk to each other and so every 10 mins or so a different waiter would ask if the food was alright or if we needed more drinks.

All in all a decent curry house with some usual choices.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Worcester
“Interesting food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Second visit to Massalla,wasn't disappointed.what I particularly like about it, is it has some different dishes, not the usual run of the mill Indian menu,could do with a little more explanation on the menu as it doesn't really describe what are the basic ingredients,so it is a bit of a surprise, fine for us as we are not fussy eaters, but l would think for some, it may be a problem.We both had a starter, my tandoori selection was excellent.i had sea bass with a wonderful sauce, this was divine, but would have like it a little hotter as in hot cold not spiced, hubby had a king prawn dish with a deep red sauce with tamarind, this was also very good, beautiful rice and Dahl.will definitely return.the service was slow, but it was busy,the staff were charming.

• Visited October 2012
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Good night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

We discovered this restaurant by chance and were very pleased that we did! The food was very good and the service was excellent. Not much to notice about the decor but the place was full so atmosphere good. My only complaint was that we were seated on a table right outside the kitchen door and I worried that at any minute i might end up wearing someones food and we were also subjected to hearing an argument between staff in the kitchen!

• Visited September 2012