“Great food, great value and a nice menu”
Review of Little Venice - CLOSED

Little Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Our first time to this restaurant, usually we would have gone to ask. Well we were pleasantly surprised. Only one tiny thing and that was the hard wooden chairs. Best garlic bread ever and everything was freshly cooked. Kids enjoyed the deserts and amazing profiteroles. We will definitely be back again. And we like it that it's independent and not part of a chain.

2  Thank Michael d

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My friends and I love this place. The food is always great and consistent! It is under-rated for the quality it serves! Way better than ASK and cooked to order. Love it!

4  Thank CjH1981
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I went for the first time to Little Venice with my friend for some lunch,the food came within 10 minutes and was tasty. When we came to pay the bill we saw that we had been charged £2.45 for the spirit and £1.75 for the mixer-we then queried this and the waitress went to check if this was correct as we had a single drink each so was £4.20 for one drink in a small glass. She came back and said the manager told her this was normal. We were not happy to pay £4.20 each as the drinks were almost as much as the meal cost! We asked to speak to the manager but he left while we were querying the bill. Although the food was nice I didnt leave happy due to the drinks issue and not even getting to speak to anyone in charge. Wont be returning

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We ate here early evening after a visit to the Christmas Market. We are rather discerning about what we eat but this restaurant did not disappoint us in any way!

4  Thank FionaChinnor
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The restaurant is not particularly attractive, it looks more like a transport cafe. I had the gnocchi with a gorgonzola sauce,and my partner had the pasta, of which she said tasted as if the sauce had come out of a jar. The gnocchi was edible but rubbery, and I couldn't taste any gorgonzola, the highlight of the meal was the garlic bread. This was followed by the weakest espresso I have ever tasted, it could have been Nescafe. The service was good and the waiting stall polite, the the food was a let down. We won't be rushing back.